Discover some key foods that are good for anti aging..
Below is a list of foods and drinks that act as a natural anti-inflammatory, that helps maintain normal results of blood sugar and insulin. If you include these foods in your diet, it will show within 3 days.
Key foods to include in your diet:
Proteins that are considered high quality such as those found in poultry, tofu, fish and shellfish. (If you are not allergic,of course).
- Low GI Carbohydrates
Carbohydrates with low glycemic index don’t cause a terrible response from over glycemic consumption. These include many-colored fresh fruits and vegetables and whole-grains like oatmeal, beans and lentils.
- Healthy Fats
Healthy fats such as those found in cold water fish. Especially; Alaskan wild salmon, Sardines, Herring, Halibut, Anchovies, etc… Olive oils and seeds such as; Flax-seed oils, Pumpkin seed oils, Pine Seed Oils etc.. and of course, nuts.
6 to 8 glasses of still water a day.
- Healthy Beverages
Beverages that are rich in anti-oxidants like; green tea.
5 Foods that are good for anti aging..
A protein source that’s healthier for 3 reasons:
- It contains DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol); an antioxidant that has also proven to be an effective cognitive enhancer. A diet rich in DMAE helps you think more clearly, improve memory and increase the ability to solve problems.
- It is rich in essential Omega 3 fatty acids, which helps to maintain bright, smooth and wrinkle-free skin, improve mood and also help the brain to function optimally. Omega 3 also helps protect heart health, inhibit inflammation, and is proven to act as a natural antidepressant.
- It get its pinkish-red color from astaxanthin; a super powerful carotenoid antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
A daily dose of these fruits is the only recognized treatment to reverse the deterioration of motor function of aging.
Here are 3 reasons to eat these little fruits are:
- They contain phytochemicals, which accelerate neural communication, prevent cell death and prevent loss of the nerve growth factor.
- They influence the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that stimulates and energizes the body. And this is very important because dopamine exerts say this is key to anti-aging.
- It has potent anti-oxidant powers and forms an important contribution of vitamins.
Belonging to the cruciferous family, Watercress helps reduce the risk of cancer (including breast and prostate).
Here are 4 reasons to eat watercress:
- A daily consumption of watercress results in a significant reduction of damage to the lymphocytes (white blood cells). The damage of lymphocytes can potentially cause the development of cancer. The reason it is potentially possible to reduce damage to the lymphocytes is due to its high content of two natural anti-cancer derivatives: phenylethyl isocyanate (PEITC) and Methyl indole ethyl isothiocyanate (MIETC). If a smoker eats watercress at every meal for three days, they can potentially cause an inhibition of the activation of carcinogens (cancer causing agents).
- It is a good source of key nutrients and carotenoids, such as lutein and beta-carotene associated to maintaining eye health and skin.
- It is rich in vitamin A and C, and a source of folate, calcium, iron and vitamin E. Watercress also contains a variety of phytochemicals, thereby reducing the risk of other chronic diseases.
- It plays an important role in weight control as it is a low-calorie vegetable.
Just as lime and grapes, Lemon is also an excellent source of antioxidants which protect the lungs and relieve chronic obstructive diseases of this vital organ.
Here are 3 reasons to include Lemon in your diet are:
- It helps prevent cancer, enhancing the detoxifying activity of liver enzymes.
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- It has bioflavonoids, which strengthen capillaries, maintain elastin and stabilizes collagen, which is crucial for maintaining youthful skin.
Not only is Cantaloupe filled with water which helps keep skin moist, but it also contains collagen to keep skin cell production.
Here are 4 reasons to eat Cantaloupe:
- Cantaloupe is a great source of beta carotene, or Vitamin A. Therefore it makes it excellent for the proper functioning of the skin as it helps to maintain epithelial tissues that build epidermis. But it also makes great for improving vision and promoting better lung health.
- It contains a lot of water, so it is an ultra moisturizing skin food.
- It contains a combination of vitamin B and fiber, which helps stabilize blood sugar.
- They contain Vitamin C, which stimulates the production of skin cells and improve the formation of collagen – the connective tissue that gives skin its elasticity and fullness of youth.
If you don’t already eat these foods that are good for anti aging, consider adding them to your next shopping list.
Try to maintain a healthy diet, and eat these foods that are good for anti aging if you would like to keep your body young and lean.