Discover 10 amazing homemade facial masks for beautiful skin..
Getting beautiful skin is not easy and keeping it in good condition, it becomes more complicated as the years pass. Fruits are not only healthy and delicious, they are also a fantastic ally for the skin packed with vitamins, antioxidants and natural acids that will help nourish and beautify, helping you maintain your youth to look radiant always.
10 Incredibly Easy to Make Homemade Facial Masks for Beautiful Skin
1. Lemon Beauty Secret
Lemon is a widely used fruit in the field of beauty. If you have oily skin, you may like to know that lemon is a popular remedy to remove excess fat, tighten pores, clear skin, remove spots and freckles. It is rich in vitamin C necessary to maintain good cellular health, besides being a powerful antioxidant.
Improve your skin with lemon
Lemon should not be used very regularly or pure because its acid content is very high.
- clean skin with lemon once a week, always diluted in water. Or, alternatively with other ingredients like oats (for improved exfoliation) or honey (which nourishes the skin).
2. Prodigious Apple
For its astringent properties, apple is used to produce face masks, in order to remove impurities and tighten skin. Its high content of malic acid and tartaric acid help the natural elimination of dead cells from the skin surface.
If your skin is oily or tends to have acne or pimples:
- crush an apple to turn it to puree and apply immediately to the skin around the face.
- Wait 10 minutes, then rinse.
- place an apple cut into pieces in a saucepan, cover with milk and stew until tender.
- Once cooked, mash and apply to the face.
3. Nutritious Avocado
Avocado is not only rich in phytochemicals that help fight free radicals but it’s also rich in folic acid and vitamin C, B6, A and E, all of which are necessary to maintain healthy and beautiful skin. It also contains minerals such as iron, phosphorus and magnesium, and has niacin and biotin, which helps fight skin problems such as dermatitis, or the appearance of pimples.
radiant skin and suaveness
To make an invigorating mask:
- peel a pretty ripe avocado, chop and put into a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato juice and add some lemon juice from a freshly peeled lemon and crush it all together until you have a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- And leave it for about 15 minutes.
4. Astringent Pear
Pear, besides being a delicious fruit has astringent agents, which help us maintain a fat-free complexion; it also contains vitamins such as A, B, C, E, nutrients such as folic acid, potassium, iodine and calcium and beta-carotene, which is essential for the formation of tissue, mucous membranes and skin cells.
For oily skin
The pear-based mask is recommended for oily skin:
- Peel a pear, chop and put in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice (freshly squeezed), until you have a homogeneous creamy paste.
- Apply it to your clean face, allowing it to act for 15 minutes.
- remove by washing the face with cold water.
5. Orange Anti Aging
Today there are many cosmetic companies that use orange extract to produce their products. Because, orange, like all citrus fruits, has a high concentration of vitamin C. It also provides a great dose of antioxidants, which fight aging by providing smoothness, elasticity and radiance to the skin. Delaying the appearance of wrinkles and skin deterioration.
Nature in your face
This anti-aging orange face mask is one of the easiest to use:
- Simply pulp an orange in a bowl.
- Apply the pulped orange directly to the face.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
6. Grape Allied Beauty
Grapes have many beneficial skin components among which are: polyphenols, vitamin A and other antioxidants. Pulp, peel and seeds are useful for certain skin lesions, serve as antioxidants, moisturizers and help reduce wrinkles and fight free radicals.
Source of beauty
Poultice grape skin to help regenerate cells and prevent wrinkles:
- simply crush some grapes with all its peel and rub them all over the skin, including neck.
- Leave mixture on the face approx. 15 mins
- Wash your face with cold water.
This face mask can be used daily.
7. Papaya the Skins Best Friend
Papaya contains papain, a great source of antioxidants and is full of nutrients and beta-carotene (precursor of vitamin A), essential for cell regeneration. High levels of these nutrients can help protect the skin against free radicals, molecules that cause oxidation, muscle cell damage and aging.
To beautify the skin
Its use is very simple:
- liquefy the fruit to get the juice.
- apply the juice to the face and leave for approx. 15 mins.
- remove with plenty of cold water.
- pulp some papaya mash with a fork and then apply the puree to your face.
- leave on skin for approx. 15 minutes
This mask is ideal for tiredness and to give smoothness, freshness and youth to the skin.
8. Regenerating Pineapple
According to the New Zealand Society of Dermatology, bromelain contained in fresh pineapple provides an economical alternative to a beauty treatment at home.
Pineapple is a fruit that has several components that serve as a natural beauty treatment for the skin. It is a rich source of antioxidants such as vitamin C, B1 and B6, has a high water content and is a rich source of alpha-hydroxy acid, an ingredient used for the cosmetics industries anti-wrinkle creams.
Pineapple beauty treatment
- Simply mash a piece of pineapple and add two tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Give a gentle massage this mixture onto the skin and leave for approx 5 minutes.
It is excellent for oily skin and blackheads.
9. Wonderful Strawberries
Strawberry contains high concentrations of vitamin C and antioxidant vitamins. It is ideal for those who want to look bright, unwrinkled skin. This ellagic acid in strawberries improves skin elasticity and delays signs of aging by helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging.
If you have oily or blackheads, pimples and impurities, a strawberry facial mask would be the best thing since its citric acid has a disinfecting and astringent effect.
- Get 8 ripe strawberries and 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Crush the fruit with a fork and mix well with honey until you have a smooth paste.
- Apply to your skin and leave for approx 15 mins.
- Rinse with warm water.
10. The Power Of Banana
Banana is rich in potassium, making it an excellent product to prevent wrinkles. It also contains vitamin A, important to maintain glowing skin and niacin, a nutrient that also promotes skin health. It is used in cosmetics as an input masks and creams for those with dry skin.
Ideal for dry skin
The banana has a deep cleansing effect.
- Crush a ripe banana and anoint the neck and face with the pulp.
- Relax for 10 minutes whilst the mask penetrates the skin.
- Rinse with cold water.
To remove stains and purify the skin:
- crush and mix with 5 tablespoons of oatmeal powder, add water until you have a cream
- Use the mixture to massage the face.
You must keep in mind that you need to wash your face every day, especially late in the day to remove makeup and other cosmetics we apply to our face. To do this, we recommend doing it with warm water and a specific product for facial hygiene.
Use these homemade facial masks for beautiful skin. Your skin will look and feel so much better.